Photo: Brooke Lark via Unsplash
Happy December! We've got a holiday inspired list of FAVES to kick of this wonderful new month!
FRIDAY FAVES - 12.3.21
- We made a delicious soup + wine pairing box for soup season! We're all about getting our wine game on + we're especially excited to get our soup game on as the temps continue to drop!
- This Poinsettia (Cranberry Champagne Cocktail) is exactly what I want to be sippin' on over the holidays!
- Have you seen these adorable Cloud Socks? Apparently they are the COZIEST cotton socks and the proceeds go to their mask making and food distribution inititative in Kenya. 'Tis the season for generosity and a fun stocking stuffer!
- The snow hasn't quite fallen yet, but we're already dreaming of fun winter destinations. Although we may be more drawn to the warmer spots in this list of Vacation Ideas, we are oohing and ahhing over the winter wonderlands that made the list too!
Cheers + have a lovely weekend!
Ekaterina Shevchenko via Unsplash
Hello Sip Better Gang! We hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving celebration + for this week's Friday Favorites, we've got some groovy Black Friday deals for you!
FRIDAY FAVES - 11.26.21
- The Sip Better's 2021 Gift Guide is up on the blog! We've compiled a list of this year's go-to gifts for some extra inspiration and we have a sweet Black Friday Deal in there for you!
- Oribe is doing a 20% off LITER bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Use code LITERS to enjoy their discount. We're particular to the gold lust collection—especially during these chillier months.
- Have you heard of the AirTag? It's Apple's tracking device that uses bluetooth to help locate missing or lost items. Keys, wallets, luggage, etc., these handy AirTags are $89 for a four-pack with the code : ADSATAG. (Retail Value: $100)
- If you've been part of the SB gang for a while, you've seen and hopefully had a chance to taste the Haus Vermouth on our shop page. If you haven't... well 'tis the season to sip it and if...
Greetings! We're back with some of our favorites to kick off this Friday! Enjoy this list and the weekend :)
FRIDAY FAVES - 11.19.21
- Have you tried dalgona coffee? We're mesmerized by this fluffy spin-off to a classic cup of joe.
- This Cheesy Jalapeño Beer Bread recipe from Trader Joe's has us drooling. Might be a fun side dish for this year's Thanksgiving Day celebration!
- Speaking of Thanksgiving and being thankful... who are you thankful for? We're especially thankful for YOU! That's why if you gift the Un-WINE-d Box from our sister company, Cépage, we will gift you a free CBD BLNCD Tin Salve. See the gift box + bonus here!
- We're loving these wood & resin coasters—perfect for an at home wine party or gathering!
- Forever inspired by this instagram account: tezza.barton. She's a lover of photography, travel, fashion, food, you name it. Her content is creative and dreamy to say the least and we're swooning over it!
We'll see ya next week!
Photo: Clockwise from top left: Food52 / Otherland / Etsy / Farm Steady / W&P / Food52 / Prima
Hellooo, Gift Giving Season!
If you're already thinking about what to bestow upon your food- and drink-loving friends this holiday season, take a load off. We're here to guide you! Here is a juicy list of delicious, beautiful, and well-crafted goods that we think will delight you AND the people you love. Enjoy!
GIFTS UNDER $25
VINTAGE-INSPIRED FOOD ORNAMENTS | $16 each, from Food52
These perfectly gaudy and nostalgic tree ornaments are hard not to smile at. From sushi to pickles to whole sticks of butter, you're sure to find a mouth-watering ornament for just about anyone on your list.
BATH GEM 25mg CBD BATH SOAK| $15 each, from Prima
Holy relaxation! This giant bath bomb will not only limber up your limbs and clear your mind, but it'll make your skin oh so silky smooth. A must-have for any self-care junkie.
NAIL ART STICKERS | $7.50, from Olive & June
These whimsical but understated nail stickers would be the CUTEST stocking stuffer! We're particularly fond of the snack time pack,...
Евгения Пивоварова via Unsplash
With Thanksgiving right around the bend, we've compiled a list of our current faves that have us feeling both festive and thankful!
FRIDAY FAVES - 11.12.21
-If you've heard of the cryofacial, we're here to tell ya it's a pretty COOL treatment with even COOLER benefits. You might be wondering how vaporized nitrogen—used to freeze the face, could possibly be relaxing...but we're here to tell ya, it actually is! Say buh-bye to fine lines and wrinkles and inflammation and hello to tighter pores and boosted collagen. Now that's something we can be thankful for!
- This Autumn Harvest Honeycrisp and Feta Salad recipe has our mouths watering and our hearts bubblin' since the Honeycrisp apple was developed in Minnesota—the state we call home.
- Did you see the latest trailer for Stranger Things 4!? Summer 2022 seems pretty far away, but we're excited to pour some wine, pop some popcorn, and binge watch the new season!
- ICYMI our Turkey Day Wines Box has been suped up with some additionals...