Photo: Nikita Tikhomirov via Unsplash
Happy Fourth of July weekend! Eat some watermelon and get some sun!
FRIDAY FAVES - 7.1.22
- Um, how did I not know that Nutella Fluff was a thing?! Making this ASAP.
- We love Mary Taylor! Here's a great article on how she made a business out of her love for delicious European wines.
- This cantaloupe lemonade would taste extra refreshing topped with some bubbles! This sparkling Sauvignon Blanc would be perfect.
- My heart! The first bloodhound to win Westminster's best in show is a sweet and squishy dog called Trumpet!
- These ceramic plates are so cheeky, I can't stand it.
Thanks for reading!
Photo: Valeria Bold via Unsplash
Good morning! Behold, a few summery morsels to soak up as you head into the weekend. Enjoy!
FRIDAY FAVES - 6.24.22
- Mmm, brown butter tomatoes sound yummy.
- Don't forget that you CAN drink red wine in the summer heat! Here are some chillable options.
- Wine makers who surf!
- Inmates who make wine!
- These stripey wine cups are VERY of-the-times and look like they would be right at home on a beach.
- Every year I wish I could bottle the scent of the lilacs in my yard. I finally looked up how to do it!
See ya next week!
Photo: Puk Khantho via Unsplash
Hi! It's super summery here in Minnesota. Wishing you a warm and adventure-filled weekend!
FRIDAY FAVES - 6.17.22
- Have you heard that Airbnb added a "vineyards" category to their accomodations? Time to take that wine country vacation!
- Yes, I DO want to make sheet pan pancakes!
- In the spirit of ice cream season, I re-watched this adorable episode of Gourmet Makes with Claire Saffitz from Bon Appétit.
- Did you know we sell canned wine?! It's so very perfect for summer picnics and beach days! Try this Sangiovese and this rosé from Broc Cellars.
- Let's all make this salad this summer, ok? It would taste great with a glass of this Spanish Garnacha.
Til next time!
Photo: Wade Lambert via Unsplash
Hey there! We're ready for a sunny weekend, how 'bout you? Enjoy this list of fun things we found this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 6.10.22
- Get your travel pants on with this Instagram account documenting one family's life on the road.
- National Rosé Day may be over (yesterday!), but you can still celebrate! Check out these to pinks we are loving right now: the fresh and zesty Ameztoi 'Rubentis' Rosé, the beautifully natural Broc Cellars 'Love' Rosé, and Pratsch Rosé from Austria.
- This is a brilliant packing list for a day at the beach!
- What a quirky line of vases from Middle Kingdom and Urban Outfitters! This watering can would look great alongside them.
- How cute would your Dad (or you!) look in this 'fit to match his puppy?
Have a great weekend!
Photo: Sip Better
Hi! Welcome back! Please enjoy this list of goodies as you roll into a hopefully sunny/relaxing/amazing weekend.
FRIDAY FAVES - 6.3.22
- I made my toddler Jell-O for the first time this week, and it made me wonder about all of the kooky (and kind of delicious looking?) Jell-O based desserts from way back when.
- We beefed up our rosé SHOP section for summer! Get your orders in ASAP, because these pink drinks are going fast (especially the six bottles shown above).
- How to make your life a little more analog.
- Hurray for these three African American trailblazers in the wine world!
- I love this podcast episode about "Disney adults!"