Photo: Maddi Bazzocco via Unsplash
Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy some things we've loved this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 7.15.21
- If your garden (or farmers market) is bursting with tomatoes, make yourself a classic panzanella.
- We're giving away some luxe prizes over on our Instagram page, as part of our Destination Rosé event. Go toss your name in the hat!
- Did you know you can rent pools by the hour? Swimply is like the Airbnb of pools in your area.
- I just started the book Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking The Stress Cycle and it is GREAT. If you are a woman in the world—and especially if you're a parent or caregiver of any kind—this book is a wake-up call.
- Planning a vacation? Here are 6 surprising ways to fully enjoy your trip.
Have a great day!
Photo: RealKina via Unsplash
Hello, hello! Congrats on making it to another sunny weekend. Take a look at this list of things we're loving, and enjoy the day!
FRIDAY FAVES - 7.9.21
- The color blocking in this London home is to die for!
- Would you believe these pretty cutting boards are made from recycled plastic?! They could double as serving platters!
- You guys—Putin has declared that only Russian-made wine can be labeled "Champagne." What WILL he think of NEXT?!
- Celebrate women, travel, and wine (duh!) at Destination Rosé, a virtual event thrown by three female business owners (including our own, Leslee Miller)! Tickets are super affordable and you'll get the chance to taste some fantastic wines and win luxe prizes while soaking up expert international travel tips from Ready + Roam. Sign up here!
- Remember View-Master? Did you know you can create your own, with custom photo reels? How magical!
See you soon!
Photo: Jakub Sejkora via Unsplash
Good day, wine lovers! Please enjoy the following fun tidbits we discovered this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 10.2.20
- How perfect does this blueberry pie look?! Made by a North Minneapolis baker!
- Do you like strawberries? Do you like wine? (Wait, stupid question...) Then you MUST pop open a bottle of this Pinot Noir.
- These stunning felt flowers will keep us smiling once winter sets in.
- A loooong list of the best Halloween movies (remember The Sixth Sense??).
- A few dreamy fall adventures we long to go on...
Enjoy your weekend!
Photo: Herson Rodriguez via Unsplash
Welcome to Friday! Below are a few things we're excited about right now.
FRIDAY FAVES - 9.25.20
- Getting our travel bug fix with photos of these stunning tree house getaways!
- We're amping up our tailgating game with Kobal Sparkling Blaufränkisch Rosé. SO good with a bag of potato chips or some gooey nachos! BELIEVE IT.
- A load of other great beverages for Sunday afternoon football.
- SNL's Kate McKinnon remembers the honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Gotta make these grilled peaches + mascarpone, ASAP!!!
Have a relaxing weekend!