Photo: Kateryna Hliznits via Unsplash
Welcome to your liquid gift guide! This big ole list of some Sip Better favorite wines will give you a great start to your holiday shopping. There's something for everyone to sip on this list, including your non-wine-drinking friends and family. Peruse, shop, and enjoy!
THE TRAVELER WHO LOVES TO ENTERTAIN
Bodega Summetrîa 'Eje'| Mexico
A little taste of Mexico in a glass! This textured and alluring red will satisfy wine drinkers with big, bold tastes and wander lust.
Loosen Bros. 'Dr. L' Sekt | Germany
This sparkling Riesling (yup!) tastes delicious with just about anything, which makes it right at home at a feast. It's the perfect bottle to pull out when you've got guests on their way over.
Pullus 'Halozan' | Slovenia
If your giftee truly loves to entertain a crowd, you can't go wrong with this LITER sized bottle of this floral and bright white!
THE HEALTH CONSCIOUS IMBIBER
Ameztoi Txakolina | Spain
A crisp and slightly spritzy white with zero grams of sugar and super low ABV....
Photo: a view of Thailand by Panuson Norkaew (via Unsplash)
Happy long weekend, friends! We're heading to the MN State Fair, how 'bout you? Whatever you get into, please enjoy some of our favorite things on the internet right now. Plus, wine pairings to go with them!
FRIDAY FAVES - 9.2.22
- Being an 'old mom' is a real and difficult thing.
> DRINK THIS: Ramona (can) wine spritzer| Made by women!
- Our friends at Ready & Roam offer some amazing travel itineraries, covering everywhere from Door County to Thailand. Have you started planning your next trip?
> DRINK THIS: Our entire WINES WITHOUT BORDERS section
- This strawberry jacket (hello, Fall!) is sold out for now, but I'm putting it on my wish list RIGHT NOW.
> DRINK THIS: Patrick Bottex Bugey-Cerdon 'La Cueille'| Pink and frothy
- A comprehensive review of MN State Fair Foods from Racket. I can't wait for that Dej Qab Zib (coconut lychee colada) from Union Hmong Kitchen!
> DRINK THIS: Quinta da Raza Vinho Verde | A patio pounder, just like this colada
- We love a sneaker round-up here at Sip...
Photo: Maddi Bazzocco via Unsplash
Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy some things we've loved this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 7.15.21
- If your garden (or farmers market) is bursting with tomatoes, make yourself a classic panzanella.
- We're giving away some luxe prizes over on our Instagram page, as part of our Destination Rosé event. Go toss your name in the hat!
- Did you know you can rent pools by the hour? Swimply is like the Airbnb of pools in your area.
- I just started the book Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking The Stress Cycle and it is GREAT. If you are a woman in the world—and especially if you're a parent or caregiver of any kind—this book is a wake-up call.
- Planning a vacation? Here are 6 surprising ways to fully enjoy your trip.
Have a great day!
Photo: RealKina via Unsplash
Hello, hello! Congrats on making it to another sunny weekend. Take a look at this list of things we're loving, and enjoy the day!
FRIDAY FAVES - 7.9.21
- The color blocking in this London home is to die for!
- Would you believe these pretty cutting boards are made from recycled plastic?! They could double as serving platters!
- You guys—Putin has declared that only Russian-made wine can be labeled "Champagne." What WILL he think of NEXT?!
- Celebrate women, travel, and wine (duh!) at Destination Rosé, a virtual event thrown by three female business owners (including our own, Leslee Miller)! Tickets are super affordable and you'll get the chance to taste some fantastic wines and win luxe prizes while soaking up expert international travel tips from Ready + Roam. Sign up here!
- Remember View-Master? Did you know you can create your own, with custom photo reels? How magical!
See you soon!
Photo: Jakub Sejkora via Unsplash
Good day, wine lovers! Please enjoy the following fun tidbits we discovered this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 10.2.20
- How perfect does this blueberry pie look?! Made by a North Minneapolis baker!
- Do you like strawberries? Do you like wine? (Wait, stupid question...) Then you MUST pop open a bottle of this Pinot Noir.
- These stunning felt flowers will keep us smiling once winter sets in.
- A loooong list of the best Halloween movies (remember The Sixth Sense??).
- A few dreamy fall adventures we long to go on...
Enjoy your weekend!