Photo: Briana Tozour via Unsplash
Friday is here and Halloween is (almost) here too! Enjoy this week's list of faves, some are spookier than others!
FRIDAY FAVES - 10.29.21
- Need a little more decor for the trick-or-treaters ringing your bell this weekend? We are gushing over these Minnesota pumpkin patches. Talk about a fun way to spice things up, get out of the house and pick those perfect pumpkins with family and friends! Barten Pumpkins, Joyer Adventure Farm, and Whistling Well Farm are a couple of patches that caught our eye.
- Let's just say last week's Champagne Day is really turning into Champagne month... yours too!? Perfect. We've got the Pop, Sparkle, Fizz box ready for your unfizzled palate. Clink, clink!
- Move over caramel rolls, this Spooky Pumpkin Spiced Buns with Spiderweb Glaze recipe just may be the best way to kick off Halloween festivites.
- Prepare for a post-Halloween WINE-D down—grab the Un-WINE-d Box from our sister company, Cépage. This custom wood box is filled with all of the necesseties...
Photo: Ganapathy Kumar via Unsplash
Happy Halloweeeeeeen! We hope you've got some spooky plans for tomorrow! But for now, please enjoy this little list of things we liked this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 10.30.20
- If you're spending Halloween night in, check out this round-up of spooky-licious cocktails.
- We're revisiting a few episodes of Stranger Things on Halloween and we're planning on using this guide for which wines to drink with the show!
- Are you a lipstick person? Then you MUST check out these gorgeous lipsticks created by makeup artist Lisa Eldridge! Here's a little line from their official description to entice you: "Each bullet has the appearance of beautifully plush velvet fabric, a ‘trompe l’oeil’ that has to be seen to be believed."
- Loving this chic way to display matches. Let the cozy candle nights begin!
- How cute are this family's group Halloween costumes?!
Have a safe weekend, friends!
Photo: Courtesy of Carousel & Folk
Congratulations on crushing another week! Please enjoy the following little bits of fun:
FRIDAY FAVES - 10.16.20
- Kind of obsessed with alllll of the candles at Carousel & Folk. Especially these cloud candles!
- Been trying to use this simple thought from Cup of Jo to keep anxiety at bay.
- Have you ever tried a white Pinot Noir before? Get on it! Start with this one from Left Coast Cellars.
- Artist Christine McConnell has the spookiest, kookiest Instagram account, perfect for this time of year. And she goes ALL OUT when decorating her house for Halloween!
Have a great weekend!
Photo: Jakub Sejkora via Unsplash
Good day, wine lovers! Please enjoy the following fun tidbits we discovered this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 10.2.20
- How perfect does this blueberry pie look?! Made by a North Minneapolis baker!
- Do you like strawberries? Do you like wine? (Wait, stupid question...) Then you MUST pop open a bottle of this Pinot Noir.
- These stunning felt flowers will keep us smiling once winter sets in.
- A loooong list of the best Halloween movies (remember The Sixth Sense??).
- A few dreamy fall adventures we long to go on...
Enjoy your weekend!
Photo: Angèle Kamp via Unsplash
Hello, it's Friday! You made it! Now, behold a few of our favorite things from the week.
FRIDAY FAVES - 9.18.2020
- I have been making quiche constantly and I just learned a secret trick: Create a crispy cheese barrier to prevent soggy bottom crust!
- Chunky, ultra-cool earrings from Lets Meet Friday.
- Loving all the good, warm Fall foods paired to wine. Especially some buttery roasted sweet potatoes with a glass of this creamy De Wetshof 'Bon Vallon' Chardonnay. Oof!
- For those nights when only mac 'n' cheese will do.
- If you love scary movies or you WANT to love scary movies, you've gotta check out The Scaredy Cats Horror Show. Perfect pre-Halloween entertainment.
Enjoy the weekend!
-- Emily Rentsch