Photo: Melanie Stander via Unsplash
Welcome to Friday! I hope your week has been good and that your weekend is GREAT. Here's what we love on the internet right now!
FRIDAY FAVES - 3.11.22
- I'm SO intrigued by Opopop, which is "flavor wrapped" microwave popcorn. Excuse me?!
- Remember Ryan from the show The O.C.? The actor who played him—Ben McKenzie—has emerged as full-on anti-crypto currency evangelist. Fascinating.
- Girl Scout cookies + wine are a totally underrated pairing! Check out our blog post on the topic.
- I've always wanted one of these little mushroom lamps.
- Writer Doree Shafrir just started a newsletter geared toward moms who want to renew focus on their own lives (not just the lives of their kids). If you're a mother of young kids, especially, this is for you.
Thanks for reading!
Photo: Emily Rentsch
Happy Friday and Happy Champagne Day! What a beautiful coincidence, am I right? Check out this list of fun things on the internet and ways to celebrate bubbles today. Enjoy!
FRIDAY FAVES - 10.22.21
- Have you read our guide to sparkling wine, yet? If you've ever been confused about the difference between Champagne and Prosecco (um, who hasn't?!), this blog post is a handy tool.
- This might just be the best popcorn hack ever: DIY microwave popcorn in your Stasher bag! Try it yourself or pass the info on to your favorite college student.
- Super excited about this comedic disaster film, Don't Look Up. Meryl Streep, Leo, Jonah Hill AND Jennifer Lawrence?! Sounds like a blast.
- Carla Lalli Music's new cookbook That Sounds So Good totally lives up to its title. I recommend trying her 15-Minute Roasted Butternut Squash with Spicy Greens and Yogurt. It's a harvest explosion!
- Have you explored the Pop, Sparkle, Fizz! section of the Sip Better SHOP lately?
- This Instagram account will...
The holiday season can get a little hairy when you're worried about what to get alllll of those fine folks you love on your list! Let me help you cut through the clamor of consumerism--here are a few of my favorite things from 2019. Hopefully they inspire you to treat your favorite people (and wine lovers!) this Christmas and beyond!
AGATE CHEESE BOARD | Anthropologie
This pretty, sparkling serving board makes a stunning backdrop to one of my personal favorite appetizers--cheese! And you know what plays well with cheese? Um, wine!
2020 PLANNER | Wit & Delight
I love a good notebook, and this sleek little planner has the bonus of helpful productivity and planning tools. Plus, Wit & Delight is a favorite blog and design house local to Minneapolis!
A BOTTLE OF HAUS APERTIF | Haus
Haus makes delicious European-style apertifs made from only the best ingredients, like California wine grapes and other natural goodies. This is the liqeur that's been missing from your bar! It's also a...