[FRIDAY FAVES] Doughnuts Against Racism and Brunch Wines!
You made it to Friday, way to go! The following is a list of particularly delicious things we found this week. Enjoy!
FRIDAY FAVES - 4.9.21
- Excited to binge The Wedding Coach on Netflix, where comedian Jamie Lee (and her hilarious friends) helps couples of all kinds through the madness and emotion of wedding planning.
- Hellooo, pink doughnuts! This recipe for Como La Flor doughnuts was created by Paola Velez, a creative pastry chef who also cofounded the activist group Bakers Against Racism.
- Bright and refreshing wines to drink at your next brunch!
- Are you getting sick of your daily morning eggs or smoothie? Here are three inspiring (and healthy!) ways to shake up your breakfast.
- A beautiful behind-the-scenes view of what it's like to keep a vineyard warm and cozy in the springtime.
Thanks for stopping by!