Photo: Taisiia Shestopol via Unsplash
On Thanksgiving Day, the only thing more stressful than getting a hot and scrumptious feast on the table is having enough delicious things for everyone to drink.
Don't worry! You'll soon be the host(ess) with the mostest with this list of wines that truly run the gamut. From structured red wines to frothy pinks, our Thanksgiving Day wine pairings are meant for everyone and anyone.
Explore the pairings below and be sure to head over to our Thanksgiving SHOP section if you can't find what you're looking for here. Clink, Clink!
from cheese boards to smoked chicken wings to crunchy crudité
• Dopff & Irion Crémant d'Alsace Brut Rosé | Alsace, France
Pair with cheese boards, shrimp cocktail, raw veggies and fruit desserts
• Landhaus Mayer Riesling | Niederösterreich, Austria
Pair with cheese boards, olives, fruit, roast turkey, fresh salads
whether its a warm brussels sprout salad or that jiggly can o' cranberry
• J. Bouchon 'País Viejo' | Maule Valley, Chile
Pair with all...
Photo: Clockwise from top left: Food52 / Otherland / Etsy / Farm Steady / W&P / Food52 / Prima
Hellooo, Gift Giving Season!
If you're already thinking about what to bestow upon your food- and drink-loving friends this holiday season, take a load off. We're here to guide you! Here is a juicy list of delicious, beautiful, and well-crafted goods that we think will delight you AND the people you love. Enjoy!
GIFTS UNDER $25
VINTAGE-INSPIRED FOOD ORNAMENTS | $16 each, from Food52
These perfectly gaudy and nostalgic tree ornaments are hard not to smile at. From sushi to pickles to whole sticks of butter, you're sure to find a mouth-watering ornament for just about anyone on your list.
BATH GEM 25mg CBD BATH SOAK| $15 each, from Prima
Holy relaxation! This giant bath bomb will not only limber up your limbs and clear your mind, but it'll make your skin oh so silky smooth. A must-have for any self-care junkie.
NAIL ART STICKERS | $7.50, from Olive & June
These whimsical but understated nail stickers would be the CUTEST stocking stuffer! We're particularly fond of the snack time pack,...
Photo: David Simeng Zhang
It may officially be September, but the breeze is still warm and the grass is still green. Outdoor hangouts live on!
We have loved taking wine to the park this year and think we've perfected the perfect outdoor wine gathering formula. Read on for 5 things to bring on your next cozy, outdoor wine gathering. Make it your own and tag us in your photos! We'd love to see your style.
Candles and lanterns: Don't forget about lighting! If you're picnicing into the evening, set your table with a few strategic lanterns or (electric)candles to light the night. Plus, EVERYONE looks prettier bathed in warm candlelight! Fill your lanterns with these citronella tea lights for a little extra mosquito security.
SEATING + COMFORT
Cushions and pillows: Bring enough soft seating options so that the party doesn't get cut short due to sore booties! We love Home Goods and Target for affordable floor pillows, like this bold and chunky one.
A portable table and blankets: Our project manager's father...
Photo: Dale Gray via Unsplash
Hello, friend! I hope you're having a fantastic Friday! Make it even better by checking out this list of fun things we like this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 6.25.21
- If you're looking for a new podcast for your commute, try the new Shattered Glass, hosted by Kristen Bell and Monica Padman. Each epsiode, Kristen and Monica interview a different woman who has played a part in cracking that dastardly glass ceiling.
- If you prefer a lighter listen, try Add To Cart, a podcast about the products and ideas that Kulap Vilaysack and SuChin Pak are putting in and taking out of their "carts" each week.
- This seems like the freshest spring side dish! Snap peas and burrata? I'm in.
- If you'd like a wine pairing for that snap pea delight (above), pop the cork on a bottle of Evolúció (dry) Furmint!
- Also, this stone fruit and burrata salad!
- Here are four books to broaden your persepective during Pride month.
- Start freezing your leftover wine! Great for sangria slushies or adding to a future sauce...
Photo: John Fowler via Unsplash
You made it through a week of 2021! Congrats. Please reward yourself with some whimsical browsing and enjoy these relaxing ideas we love:
FRIDAY FAVES - 1.8.21
- Oh hey, it's National Bubble Bath Day! Check out this list of yummy products for maximum bubbles and relaxation. And make sure to have a great beverage on hand when you soak! Might I suggest this blushing sparkling wine?
- I think I found my holy grail of skincare—Flamingo! Yes, they mostly make razors, but the company also puts out a delicious-smelling and very affordable bundle of lotions and potions that will keep you silky all winter long. I particularly love the hydrating spray.
- Have you explored the joys of snowshoeing?
- Loving the idea of an uber list in place of typical New Year's resolutions. Critic Danielle Henderson, of the film podcast I Saw What You Did, details her yearly uber list on the podcast's latest episode. (Also, this podcast is THE BEST! If you want to explore movies with two smart gals, have a...