I hope you're having a lovely, balmy week! We've been enjoying the sun and the following list of delightful things. Hope you enjoy it too!
FRIDAY FAVES - 3.5.21
- Two extremely good cookie recipes you should try: the New York Times' Rye Chocolate Chip Cookies and Claire Saffitz's buttery Thrice Baked Rye Cookies. Don't let the rye flour dissuade you! The results are impossibly nutty and delicious.
- Excited to try this full-body mineral peel from Org Skincare. When you can't go to a spa, get the spa delivered to you in a bottle!
- We just added an ORANGE section to our SHOP! It features six exciting skin contact wines that'll brighten your glass. And if you're curious about the term skin contact, go check out our quick primer on the subject.
- Speaking of wine curiousity, our somm, Leslee, just posted a bunch of new virtual wine classes for the spring. Tickets available here!
- Cadbury and Goose Island have teamed up to make a gooey-licious beer inspired by the creme-filled Easter...