Photo: Emily Rentsch
Happy (early) Father's Day! I hope your weekend plans include spoiling the father figure in your life. Please enjoy this little list of fun things!
FRIDAY FAVES - 6.18.21
- Our sister company, Cépage, is slinging a cute little snack bundle called the Summer Hangout pack! Full of popcorn, addictive cashews and buttery baby cookies, consider it your go-to nosh for all of those summer social events. Check it out here.
- This vibrant panzanella with mozzarella is on my summer to-make list!
- A little tutorial on how to adopt the spirit of those colorful makeup trends that are making their way around TikTok. (Hello, I'm old!)
- I'm a new Fenty Beauty convert! Their Instant Retouch Concealer is the BEST. The stuff won't budge!
- Get inspired by Kate Arends' summer bucket list.
See you next week!
Photo: Anshu A via Unsplash
Welcome to Friday! It's been a TOASTY week in Minneapolis, so I hope you're staying cool wherever you are. Enjoy today's list of goodies, and have a great weekend!
FRIDAY FAVES - 6.11.21
- You guys. Leslee did a video review of 19 Crimes Snoop Dogg rosé and it is hilarious! Here's a teaser quote from the lady herself: "The taste...is a little bit like the Kool-Aid man...crashing through a big giant wall saying, Oh no instead of Oh yes." Go watch it!
- If you're stumped for Father's Day, check out our SHOP section stuffed with wines your father figure will enjoy!
- When summer hits, do you go straight for the iced coffee? I've been loving Fit Foodie Finds' take on Starbucks' Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew. It's just a little sweet, super smooth, and way cheaper when you make it at home.
- This green shakshuka looks like a divine breakfast. Best vegetarian meal ever!
- It's sunscreen season! Here are 5 mineral sunscreen recs from Cup of Jo.
See you next week!
Photo: Emily Webster via Unsplash
Hello, friend! Get your sunny weekend started with this whimsical list of internet fun. Enjoy!
FRIDAY FAVES - 6.4.21
- This leopard-print backpack from Baggu looks like a killer summer accessory!
- Get lost in these cutesy photos of amigurumi (little 3D crocheted items). New hobby alert?
- June 12th is National Rosé Day! Stock up here. The Bodegas Itxas Harri Roxa Rosé from Spain is particularly lovely: bright with minerality and delicate fruit.
- Would you swim in this pool?
- I've never had mango pie before and I think my life is about to change for the better. YUM.
Enjoy your weekend!
Photo: Eaters Collective via Unsplash
Hello hello, thanks for stopping by! Here's a smattering of things we love this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 5.28.21
- We've got some very special wines in the Sip Better SHOP right now! LIOCO winery has offered us a few bottles of their limited rosé and single vineyard Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Valdiguié. These babies are delicious and few, so go check 'em out!
- How to make perfect picnic sandwiches!
- If you've been searching for a new comedy with HEART, go binge Hacks on HBO Now. It's features the incredible Jean Smart as an iconic—but aging—Las Vegas comedian who strikes up an unlikely mentorship with a much younger and struggling female comedian from LA. This show is like dessert!
- I've been slathering my temples with BLNCD Naturals RELIEF+ CBD salve whenever I have a headache and I swear, it instantly soothes. Our sister company, Cépage, loves it so much they put it in their Un-Wine-d gift box.
- Can't wait for my rhubarb to ripen so I can make this beauty.
Have a great weekend!
Photo: Giorgio Trovato via Unsplash
Hello friends! I hope you've got sunny outdoor plans this weekend and plenty of wine in the fridge. Please enjoy our favorite things from the week!
FRIDAY FAVES - 5.21.21
- Have you ever seen a swole bear? How about a swole bear made out of bread?! Check it out for a laugh.
- If you've got a bottle of Lisa Vanderpump's "wine product" in your cellar, be sure to check it for creepy critters!
- Get your summer pants on with this list of hydrating wine cocktails!
- Hey, remember the Art Stuff line at Bath & Body Works?! Here's everything you wanted to know about that glittery relic of the early aughts.
- These Gooey Cinnamon Date Rolls look TOO good to be true.
Enjoy your day!