Photo: Farsai Chaikulngamdee via Unsplash
It's Friday! Only 6 more days until Thanksgiving! Below are a few tidbits we are grateful for.
FRIDAY FAVES - 11.20.20
- An absolutely CLASSIC gold heart locket that would make for a thoughtful keepsake.
- Inspired by the Great British Baking Show, I went searching for jelly cakes on Instagram. Woah! If you're looking for a whimsical rabbit hole to fall down, you should do the same.
- Plan a trip to Hawaii by cruising these stunning island rental homes. Drool!
- Did you know you can send a Sip Better tasting kit as a gift? No membership necessary.
- Remember relish trays?! Let's revive them this year for Thanksgiving! Bonus points if you put your spread on a vintage tray.
Take care this weekend!
Photo: Leslee Miller
Good Friday to you! Here are a few things that are making us happy here at Sip Better. Enjoy!
FRIDAY FAVES - 11.13.20
- This candy-colored gradient puzzle looks tough! But fun!
- Instagram poet, Kate Baer, just released her first book of poems. Each poem feels familiar and beautifully captures the experience of being a woman.
- Is there a cheese board in your future? Check out this post for the secret to a stunning cheese and wine situation!
- If you need a new book for your bedside table, here's a great list of the "Best-Ever Books by Celebrities."
- Need some (literal) eye candy? Scroll through Thirsty Whale Bakery's Instagram account for loads of gorgeous custom cake designs!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Photo: Kelsey Curtis via Unsplash
Hello, Friday! The election is over(is it???) and it's time to relax. Read on for nice things:
FRIDAY FAVES 11.6.20
- The marketing for Kristen Bell's CBD skincare line, Happy Dance, is HILARIOUS!
- Need to look at something beautiful? Check out local MN artist Daughters And Suns' custom portraits!
- This Chilean wine is perfect for all seasons. Seriously.
- Okay, did you know that Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream has a Thanksgiving collection??? You can buy it online! (Oh, and we have a Thanksgiving collection, too!)
- If you just can't stay away from election coverage, at least check out these funny election memes to keep you sane.
Enjoy the weekend!
Photo: Ganapathy Kumar via Unsplash
Happy Halloweeeeeeen! We hope you've got some spooky plans for tomorrow! But for now, please enjoy this little list of things we liked this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 10.30.20
- If you're spending Halloween night in, check out this round-up of spooky-licious cocktails.
- We're revisiting a few episodes of Stranger Things on Halloween and we're planning on using this guide for which wines to drink with the show!
- Are you a lipstick person? Then you MUST check out these gorgeous lipsticks created by makeup artist Lisa Eldridge! Here's a little line from their official description to entice you: "Each bullet has the appearance of beautifully plush velvet fabric, a ‘trompe l’oeil’ that has to be seen to be believed."
- Loving this chic way to display matches. Let the cozy candle nights begin!
- How cute are this family's group Halloween costumes?!
Have a safe weekend, friends!
Photo: Emily Rentsch
It's Friday, kids! We've been savoring sweets and feeling our civic duty over here at Sip Better. Read on for more fun things!
FRIDAY FAVES - 10.23.20
- We plan on celebrating voting early by mail (and the near end of this dang election!) with a glass of bubbly. Now THAT is what I call civic duty! Need a bubbly recommendation? We've got loads!
- Just got my copy of Dessert Person (pictured above) by Claire Saffitz, and boy does it shine! I spent last night flipping through it with a glass of Alvaro Palacios 'Camins del Priorat' and now I can't wait to make everything inside its pretty pages.
- Anne Hathaway stars in a lush and looney remake of "The Witches" (now streaming on HBO Max) and we are all in!
- Accidentally Wes Anderson (an Instagram account and book) is pure whimsy! Check it out when you're feeling blah.
- What if you were accidentally served a $2,000 bottle of wine?!
- I've been on a years long hunt for the best slippers and I think I've finally found them: Glerups! These...