[FRIDAY FAVES] Russian Champagne, Travel Plans, and Nostalgic Toys
Hello, hello! Congrats on making it to another sunny weekend. Take a look at this list of things we're loving, and enjoy the day!
FRIDAY FAVES - 7.9.21
- The color blocking in this London home is to die for!
- Would you believe these pretty cutting boards are made from recycled plastic?! They could double as serving platters!
- You guys—Putin has declared that only Russian-made wine can be labeled "Champagne." What WILL he think of NEXT?!
- Celebrate women, travel, and wine (duh!) at Destination Rosé, a virtual event thrown by three female business owners (including our own, Leslee Miller)! Tickets are super affordable and you'll get the chance to taste some fantastic wines and win luxe prizes while soaking up expert international travel tips from Ready + Roam. Sign up here!
- Remember View-Master? Did you know you can create your own, with custom photo reels? How magical!
See you soon!