FRIDAY FAVES // Earth Day Wines and Lots of Cake
Happy Earth Day! What are you doing to celebrate? We're drinking wine (duh)! Read on for some wines we love that honor the earth, plus a few other fun things.
FRIDAY FAVES - 4.22.22
- Last year, we profiled wine from three organic wineries in honor of Earth Day. Check out the post here!
- I know that Is It Cake? (Netflix) sounds like a too-silly-to-consider concept for a reality show. BUT LISTEN. It is SO entertaining! Mikey Day (from SNL) is a hilariously unhinged host and the concept is way more fun than I imagined. Highly recommend.
- For a birthday this weekend, I'm making this extremely classic Confetti Cake by Calire Saffitz. It's going to be delightful with a frothy glass of Domaine des Terres Dorées 'FRV 100' sparkling Gamay.
- This is a thrilling read that I'm gobbling up.
- Can yeast be used to beat back climate change?
Have a sunny day!