[FRIDAY FAVES] Sipnics, Motel Makeovers, and Other Pretty Things
It's almost September! As you enjoy the rest of this fleeting summer, here are a few things we're loving this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 8.26.21
- Our somm, Leslee, threw a luxe picnic (ahem, "sipnic") for some friends, complete with some of her favorite bottles of wine, cheeses, and snacks from Cépage. Check out the photos over on Instagram (and above)!
- I can't stop watching Motel Makeover on Netflix. It's such a treat for the eyes (pink pink pink)!
- Check out this stunning gold-streaked statement mirror created by Etsy's 2021 Etsy Design Award winner, Candice Luter. She also makes fiber art!
- I don't care if it's cliché, I want to make this Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew recipe right now.
- End the summer with a bottle of Bodegas Ostatu rosé from Rioja, Spain. Zippy, floral and full of citrus, it screams late summer sunshine!
Have a great day!