[FRIDAY FAVES] A Great Non-Alcoholic Wine (Seriously)
Photo: Tamara Schipchinskaya via Unsplash
Happy Inauguration week! Here are some wonderfully NON-political things you might like:
FRIDAY FAVES - 1.22.21
- WE'VE FOUND IT: A delicious non-alcoholic wine! Actually, we've found TWO of them! Our sommelier, Leslee, personally endorses these two zero-proof whites. Give them a shot if you're trying to cut back. They also make great gifts for the pregnant or sober friend.
- Make-up inspired by Animal Crossing? I'd buy it!
- Six ways to open up a bottle without a bottle opener! These are the skills that matter.
- I'm excited for the debut of these 2021 movies!
- Ok, I couldn't help myself. This is a leeeeetle political, but mostly just hilarious: Bernie Sanders on the Stone Arch Bridge.
Have a nice weekend!