Photo: Wade Lambert via Unsplash
Hey there! We're ready for a sunny weekend, how 'bout you? Enjoy this list of fun things we found this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 6.10.22
- Get your travel pants on with this Instagram account documenting one family's life on the road.
- National Rosé Day may be over (yesterday!), but you can still celebrate! Check out these to pinks we are loving right now: the fresh and zesty Ameztoi 'Rubentis' Rosé, the beautifully natural Broc Cellars 'Love' Rosé, and Pratsch Rosé from Austria.
- This is a brilliant packing list for a day at the beach!
- What a quirky line of vases from Middle Kingdom and Urban Outfitters! This watering can would look great alongside them.
- How cute would your Dad (or you!) look in this 'fit to match his puppy?
Have a great weekend!
Photo: Sip Better
Hi! Welcome back! Please enjoy this list of goodies as you roll into a hopefully sunny/relaxing/amazing weekend.
FRIDAY FAVES - 6.3.22
- I made my toddler Jell-O for the first time this week, and it made me wonder about all of the kooky (and kind of delicious looking?) Jell-O based desserts from way back when.
- We beefed up our rosé SHOP section for summer! Get your orders in ASAP, because these pink drinks are going fast (especially the six bottles shown above).
- How to make your life a little more analog.
- Hurray for these three African American trailblazers in the wine world!
- I love this podcast episode about "Disney adults!"
Photo: David Simeng Zhang
It may officially be September, but the breeze is still warm and the grass is still green. Outdoor hangouts live on!
We have loved taking wine to the park this year and think we've perfected the perfect outdoor wine gathering formula. Read on for 5 things to bring on your next cozy, outdoor wine gathering. Make it your own and tag us in your photos! We'd love to see your style.
Candles and lanterns: Don't forget about lighting! If you're picnicing into the evening, set your table with a few strategic lanterns or (electric)candles to light the night. Plus, EVERYONE looks prettier bathed in warm candlelight! Fill your lanterns with these citronella tea lights for a little extra mosquito security.
SEATING + COMFORT
Cushions and pillows: Bring enough soft seating options so that the party doesn't get cut short due to sore booties! We love Home Goods and Target for affordable floor pillows, like this bold and chunky one.
A portable table and blankets: Our project manager's father...
It's almost September! As you enjoy the rest of this fleeting summer, here are a few things we're loving this week:
FRIDAY FAVES - 8.26.21
- Our somm, Leslee, threw a luxe picnic (ahem, "sipnic") for some friends, complete with some of her favorite bottles of wine, cheeses, and snacks from Cépage. Check out the photos over on Instagram (and above)!
- I can't stop watching Motel Makeover on Netflix. It's such a treat for the eyes (pink pink pink)!
- Check out this stunning gold-streaked statement mirror created by Etsy's 2021 Etsy Design Award winner, Candice Luter. She also makes fiber art!
- I don't care if it's cliché, I want to make this Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew recipe right now.
- End the summer with a bottle of Bodegas Ostatu rosé from Rioja, Spain. Zippy, floral and full of citrus, it screams late summer sunshine!
Have a great day!
Photo: Julia Peretiatko via Unsplash
Good day and thanks for coming by! Here's what we've rounded up for the weekend. Enjoy!
FRIDAY FAVES - 7.30.21
- The teens have spoken: here's what's cool in 2021! (Cargo pants? Really?!)
- For your weekend socializing, grab a bottle of Bonny Doon 'Vin Gris de Cigare' Rosé. Leslee calls it a "gorgeously textured and layered rosé" that will impress even the snobbiest of pink drinkers. ;)
- Don't the Olympics make you feel good? We were especially excited to hear that Minnesota native (represent!) Sunisa Lee won the gold medal in women's gymnastics all-around.
- Cannot WAIT for Only Murders In The Building to premiere.
- What do you think of these silk scrunchies from Brooklinen?
- Cute, literary-themed gifts for the wine lover!
Have a great day!